Frankenmuth is known for playing host to the world’s largest Christmas store and world-famous chicken dinners at two of the largest independently owned restaurants in the country, but did you know that it’s also known for being an ideal location for meetings and events? With small town charm and hospitality, it’s no wonder meeting planners have said that attendance is higher when they hold their meetings in Frankenmuth. With over 900 hotel rooms, varying from German themed and boutique to classy and corporate, there is sure to be something that will suit your groups style.
- Frankenmuth offers many fun and engaging team building options like a combination ropes course and zip line aerial park or an escape game, both minutes from downtown meeting space.
- Over 900 hotel rooms in Frankenmuth with many unique meeting spaces, small or large.
- Bring your spouse or family, all meeting space is walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Frankenmuth will fit any budget, it’s a great value destination along with free parking everywhere you go!
- Conveniently located right off of I-75 and just 90 miles north of Detroit, getting to Frankenmuth is a breeze.