The Inn at Harbor Shores emulates an over-scaled lakeside cottage influenced by classic coastal architecture while embracing 21st century conveniences and amenities. Whether dining at Plank’s Tavern, enjoying cocktails on the terrace of the Ballroom, playing a round at our public Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, or stepping out onto one of the 92 guestroom balconies, guests are sure to marvel at the beauty of Michigan’s Great Southwest. The Inn has quickly become a headquarters for trainings, quarterly meetings, and retreats. Conveniently located where Northwest Indiana, Chicago and Lake Michigan meet, The Inn is easily accessible to meeting and event attendees.
- One stop shop: The Inn has everything that all groups would need including multiple dining options, guest rooms, shuttle van to downtown areas, indoor and outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary WIFI!
- Many banquet space options to fit any size group from a small 5-person meeting to a 300-guest wedding. With 13,000 square feet of banquet space including a 4,300 square foot ballroom and three additional rooms for breakouts or team building activities all with large windows facing the harbor.
- State of the art Audio Visual equipment, wireless network and culinary experiences. With LCD Projectors or TV Monitors in each banquet room, meeting planners no longer have to hall around this equipment. Plus, culinary experiences where every meal is gourmet and made from scratch.
- We pledge to always have a Banquet Manager onsite during the groups entire stay to assist the meeting planner or facilitator and make sure that the event is a success.
- A list of activities to please and excite everyone both in group settings or as individuals. With a public golf course, full-service spa, kayaking or canoeing, wine bus tours, special culinary competitions guided by our executive chef and so much more!
For more information on our property, please contact: