Greater Lansing is home to the State Capitol, Michigan State University and is an ideal site for your next event. The region offers over 4,500 hotel rooms, affordably priced, and conveniently located near area attractions and restaurants. The Lansing Center offers over 71,000 sq. ft. of column-free exhibit space and an additional 25,000 sq. ft. of pre-conference public space set along the scenic Grand River. Three miles away on the scenic MSU Campus is the 254,000 sq. ft. public arena, the Breslin Center. Breslin is adjacent to the award-winning Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center.
- Central Location: Greater Lansing is 90 minutes away from 90 percent of the state’s population, making it easily accessible for attendees, exhibitors and speakers.
- Over 500 Greater Lansing Certified Tourism Ambassadors located throughout the community make it a top priority to offer a welcoming and positive visitor experience.
- Looking for a destination with a reputation for numerous options for things to do? Greater Lansing offers affordable attractions, dining and nightlife for all budgets.
- Greater Lansing is proud to offer one-of-a-kind meeting sites that will take your next event from good to great.
- As home to State Government and Michigan State University, Greater Lansing provides access to valuable and influential influential minds as speakers and industry experts.
David Buckenberger, CMP, CMS, CTA
Vice President of Business Development